top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Can you keep these tickets off my license?

That depends on the type of tickets that you have as well as your driving record. We can generally get minor moving violations amended to non moving violations.

2. Do I have to appear in Court with you?

Depending on the type of tickets that you have received, you may have to appear in Court with us. However, most minor traffic offenses, won't require your appearance unless you wait until your court date to pay the assessed fine and court costs.

3. Why can't I just pay the fine and be done with it?

You can pay the fine; however, you will be assessed points on your driving record. By hiring us, we can generally get the matters amended (exceptions apply) and thus avoid points being assessed against your license.

4. How long will these tickets/points stay on myderiving record?

Generally the points stay on your driving record for three years from the date you received them.

5. Can you get a ticket off my license if I have already pled guilty?

No, once you have pled guilty or paid the fine, we cannot get the ticket or the points removed from your driving record.

6. How many points does it take to suspend my driver's license?

12 points.

7. How much does it cost to hire you?

If you have a minor traffic offense, the attorney's fee is generally $50. That does not include the fines and court costs nor does that include any warrant recall fees or bonds that the courts may access.

If you have a major traffic offense, the attorney's fee charged will depend on the type of violation.

bottom of page